How to make EASY and DELICIOUS Thai Food : Stir Fried Salmon
2 slices of Salmon – Cut them into blocks
1/2 pack of Shimeji Mushroom
Salt and peppers
2 table spoons of Tastenirvana Gramma’s Sweet Chili Sauce
1 table spoon of Mayonnaise
1 table spoon of Cooking sake or While Wine
some minced garlic.
1) Prep 1 : the fish
- Place the salmon on the cutting board or a dish. Sprinkles salt and pepper on the both side of the fish.
2) Prep 2 : Make the sauce
- Bring a small bowl
- Add Tastenirvana Gramma’s Sweet Chili Sauce
- Add Mayonnaise
- Add Garlic
- Add Sake or White Wine
- Mix the ingredient to complete the sauce
3) Cook : Stir Fry the salmon
- Bring a medium pan to medium heat.
- Put the oil into the pan.
- Place salmons skin facing down
- check the skin to see if they are cooked. Salmon comes white pink.
- Flip them and cook them till they become white pink.
- Add Shimeji Mashrooms on the side of the pan. Do not mix mushrooms with salmons yet.
- Add the sauce into the pan
- Cook everything together to finish.
CONGRATULATIONS! You just made Salmon with Sweet Chili Sauce! eat with a bowl of rice and enjoy!
Make this dish and take a picture of it with you. Share on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Just use #tastenirvana,(if you don’t use this hashtag(#), we can’t track you for a winner )