How to make EASY and DELICIOUS Thai Food : Shrimp with Sweet Chili Sauce recipe
Tastenirvana Grama’s Sweet Chili Sauce – 6 table spoons
Giant Shrimps – 10 Deveined shrimps
Mayonnaise – 2 table spoons
Garlic – 2 cloves ( crushed or chopped )
Cilantro or Green Onion for garnish
- In a large pan, fry mayonnaise and garlic
- Add shrimps to the pan.
- Stir and cook.
- Make sure fry until the shell changes the color into red.
- Add Grama’s Sweet Chili Sauce to the shrimp.
- Add Green Onion for garnish.
- Mix everything together and finish up
- Serve on the plate and enjoy with Tastenirvana Real Coconut Water
CONGRATULATIONS! You just made Shrimp with Grama’s Sweet Chili Sauce! eat with a bowl of rice and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe? If so, take a picture of it with you. Share on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Just use #tastenirvana,(if you don’t use this hashtag(#), we can’t track you for a winner )