best turkey recipe | Sweet Chili Sauce for thanksgiving turkey
Every year, we make turkey for Thanks giving. Would you be interested in making something different this year’s Thanksgiving? Don’t worry. You can still keep your traditional turkey dish. You can just add this Thai styled special sauce for extra option for just in case some of your family members want to try something new!
Tastenirvana Grama’s Sweet Chili Sauce (2)
Cilantro (About 1 cup)
1) Prepare the coconut Milk Sauce
The amount of Tastenirvana Grama’s Sweet Chili sauce and water depends on how much sauce you would like to make. The golden rule is that you always use water for the half of amount of Tastenirvana Grama’s Sweet Chili Sauce.
About a cup of Cilantro. Just cut them in small pieces, but DO NOT cut many times. You might lose its aroma.
Put the coconut milk into the pan. And bring the pan to a medium heat.
2) Start Cooking
- Put a medium sauce pan or pot on the stove.
- Add Tastenirvana Grama’s Chili Sweet Sauce.
- Add the water.
- Stir the sauce and heat up it up.
- Add cilantro
- Cook the sauce for about a minute.
- And that’s all. The sauce is finished.
- Just drizzle the sauce on sliced turkey.
- This sauce is also good for beef, pork, and beef as well.
That is it! Enjoy your turkey dish with Tastenirvana Grama’s sweet and chili sauce.
Make this dish and take a picture of it with you. Share on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Just use #tastenirvana,(if you don’t use this hashtag(#), we can’t track you for a winner )