Ingredient ( 2 servings )
Tastenirvana Premium fish sauce 15g
Shrimp or crab paste 15g (1Tbs)
Meat 90g (your choice of deveined shrimps, gourmet sausage, salmon etc)
Mushroom 100g ( your choice)
Tomato 100g (cut into small pieces or cut half of cherry tomatoes)
Bell pepper 150g (mixed color ; cut to diced)
Basil leaves 30g
Kaffir lime leaves 3-4
Dried crushed red chili 1-2g
Italian pasta 110g
Garlic 8 cloves (chopped)
Fresh chili 3 (chopped to small pieces )
Grated Parmesan Cheese 10g
Cilantro 2 pieces (for garnish)
1) Start Cooking
Prepare some boiling water in a large bowl(pot).
Grab some salt and put it in the water.
Place the pasta on the center of the bowl and release it. It will spread evenly in the bowl.
Cook past only for 70% of the instructed time on the package. This makes pasta aldante
Occasionally stir and when it’s done drain the pasta with cold water then set aside.
Next, put a large sauce pan on the stove. And bring it to HIGH heat.
- Add the cooking oil into the pan.
- Add the chopped garlic and stir it for a few seconds to bring the flavor .
- Add the chopped chili.
- Add Pantai Shrimp Paste. (if you prefer, you can use Pantai crab paste instead)
- Add shrimp into the pan and stir them.
- Add Tastenirvana Premium FISH SAUCE.
- Add bell peppers.
- And mushrooms in and stir the ingredients together.
Make sure Shrimp shells turn into RED.
- Add pasta in
- Add cut tomatos
- Add basil leaves. (Make sure you rinse them beforehand)
- Add dried crushed red chili ( add more or less if you want to change the spiciness)
Mix all ingredients.
Add parmesan cheese in and stir everything together to finish.
For quick tips: When you add kaffir lime leaves, make sure tear or break to small pieces to bring nice smell
CONGRATULATIONS! You just made Thai Pasta
Make this dish and take a picture of it with you. Share on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Just use #tastenirvana,(if you don’t use this hashtag(#), we can’t track you for a winner )